Volunteer for aactWORLDFEST
WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR US?
We will need volunteers in the following areas. We will also need leaders to help coordinate and organize each area.
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
- Distribute posters and make merchants aware of the festival
- Clean and decorate the theatre
- Airport pick-up for various people
- HOME HOSTING (Requires you to have space and actively host your guests. May need to provide breakfast and daily transportation to/from theatre.)
- Production Building
- Registration pick-up at hotel (The Venezia)
- Food Set-up/Food Service for lunch and dinner starting on Saturday
DURING THE FESTIVAL
- Local Transportation (Make-a-Wish Drivers)
- Information Desk
- Food Set-up/Food Service (Daily for lunch and dinner)
- Cleaning Crews (all times of day)
- Set-up Afterglow Parties (Mon-Wed and Fri-Sat)
- Set-up / reset space for meetings and workshops
- General Errand Running
- Miscellaneous assisting throughout festival
- Ushers / Crew
AFTER THE FESTIVAL
- Airport Transportation
- Returning the theatre to normal
This is not meant to be a comprehensive list; as we proceed, we will certainly identify additional opportunities and needs.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
- Help you make life-long friends from all over the world
- Provide a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Provide a few perks:
- HOME HOSTS. If you are a Home Host, we will give you a full MainStage festival registration. This will include all of the performances in the Jervey Theatre and the ability to attend workshops and parties. If you are hosting a company performing in the Pinkerton Theatre, we will make sure you get to see your company’s performance.
- FRONT-OF-HOUSE. We will make every attempt to get you in to see shows, depending on availability. Ushers will be welcome to shows the day they work, depending upon availability.
- ALL OTHERS. We will make every attempt to get you in to see the shows on the day you are working, depending upon availability. Evening shows will be more attended than daytime shows. If we cannot get you in to the evening performance, we will make every effort to get you in to see the shows the next day.
Please complete a volunteer interest form and return it to Madeline McGrail email@example.com or in box #72 at the theatre. If you have trouble accessing the form below, please email Madeline to let her know of your interest. Thank you!