Box Office Information
There are currently three ways to purchase tickets
We are not open for walk-up sales.
We do not hold tickets without payment.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. When purchasing you will be asked for your credit or debit card information.
PLEASE NOTE: When entering your credit card number, do not use dashes or spaces.
We do not store your card information unless you ask us to. If you would like us to keep a card on file, our software uses a technical process called tokenization. That means the software does not store your actual credit card numbers: it stores a non-identifiable set of electronic digits (a “passcode” or “token”) that grants access to a secure encrypted version of the credit card info.
Give the gift of live entertainment!
If a performance is sold out, we will start a walk-up waitlist one hour prior to the performance. You must check in with the Box Office Staff upon arrival and stay close by in case tickets open up for purchase. There is never a guarantee that you’ll get into that performance, but we make every effort to make it happen.
Recommendation & Policy
Discretion is advised regarding appropriate age of children attending the theatre. Attendance of children under the age of four is discouraged. Children must remain seated during the performance.
How do I get my tickets?
During renovations, tickets are only available for pick up at will call (the ticket pick-up table in the lobby) one hour before performances begin.
- At all venues, the doors open and check-in begins one hour prior to the performance.
- Seating begins at 30 minutes prior.
- Please be in your seat 5 minutes before the show begins. IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER THE PRODUCTION BEGINS, YOU WILL BE SEATED AT INTERMISSION. No refunds for late arrivals
- Pinkerton Theatre seating is general (not assigned), but some seats are reserved for Golden Ticket subscribers and/or patrons with a disability.
- For the comfort of our actors and patrons, our thermostats are set to 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit. If you get cold easily, please dress accordingly.
- The VPAC does not serve alcohol.
Venice Theatre’s Ticket Policy does not provide for refunds.
You may exchange your seats for another performance of the same show, based on availability, for a $5 exchange fee per ticket.
Exchanges must be made 48 hours prior to the performance time.
Check the fine print!
We sometimes place coupons in publications such as the Sarasota Magazine Arts Book and neighborhood directories. These buy-one-get-one coupons apply to Venice Theatre in-house productions only. Coupons are not accepted for concerts or special events.
The coupons do have black-out dates when they cannot be used. These dates apply to the date of the performance—not the date of your purchase. Please check your coupon carefully for these dates.
A note to our non-profit friends:
Due to lost ticket revenue during the pandemic and hurricane, we are not able to donate tickets to fundraising events at this time. Thank you for your understanding.