Other Ways to Register
- Must drop off in person
- Must make an appointment with Kelly Duyn via email at KellyDuyn@VeniceTheatre.net
Deadline for scholarship applications and supporting documents* is May 13.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for summer classes and camps. A limited number are available. Our requirements have changed. PLEASE NOTE:
- Scholarship applications and supplemental documents* must be approved prior to registering for class/camp. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Submitting the application does not register you for the class/camp.
- If approved for a scholarship, you will receive a code and then can register.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have email, call 941-486-8679 and leave a message. Someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- A letter of financial need generally outlining the family’s circumstances. It can be from an employer, counselor, or teacher. (Please no family members) Another option is a copy of tax returns or disability statement.
- A statement from the student saying why they want to take the class
- Optional: a personal statement from the parent relaying any other circumstances that relate to financial need.