We are closed for renovations. We reopen on July 8 with The Mel Brooks Musical Young Frankenstein.
Beginning July 8 there will be no restrictions or protocols for audience members who have been fully vaccinated.* We do encourage all unvaccinated patrons to wear masks during the performances.
The lifting of restrictions means there will be no distanced or limited seating or requirements for masking. The bar will be open. Drinks may be taken into the theatre.
Moving forward, these guidelines will remain in place unless Covid-19 conditions or CDC guidelines change.
Getting to Know … Once Upon a Mattress: Due to the number of unvaccinated performers, mask-wearing is required by all patrons while in the auditorium, before and during the performance. The bar will be open, but drinks are not allowed back into the theatre.
Education & Outreach Programs
Students enrolled in summer classes and camps and their instructors are following stricter protocols due to the number of unvaccinated program participants.
Click the links below to read updates we’ve shared during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you’d like to receive our email updates, please CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Updated Guidelines, June 2021
- Announcing our Spring reopening!
- Feb, 22, 2021
- Feb, 15, 2021
- Updates – Jan. 25, 2021
- State of the Theatre Update, Dec. 21, 2020
- REOPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
- Aug. 17, 2020 – Murray on ABC News
- Aug. 10, 2020
- June 29, 2020
- A note to 2019-20 Subscribers
- May 18, 2020
- May 4, 2020
- May 1: June Class/Camp Cancelations
- April 20, 2020
- April 6, 2020
- March 30, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- Presidents Club Closing and Dinner Cancellation
- aactWORLDFEST and Other Cancellations
- Update for aactWORLDFEST Volunteers
- Update for Students
- March 16, 2020
- Guys and Dolls Cancellation
- March 13, 2020 – Theatre Closing
- March 11, 2020
- March 2, 2020