Siblings and frequent VT performers Casey and Kiley Berkery star in this contemporary musical about the relationship between a brother and a sister ... and a mother and a son. Exploring themes of love, healing and letting go, john & jen follows the lives of the title characters from the 1950s through the 1990s. It is a story that is sure to resonate with theatre-goers of all ages and stages in life.
The box office is not open for walk-up business. We encourage you to buy online.
- Spring shows and 2021-2022 subscriptions are on sale now.
- Single seats for the 2021-2022 Season go on sale June 1st.
Things to know before you buy your seats:
- If you have a subscription voucher from 2019-2020 or a gift certificate that you’d like to use to make your purchase, you must contact the box office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-488-1115.
- We are currently following Covid-19 protocols. VIEW HERE
- Sales close 24 hours prior to the performance. There will be no sales at the door.
- We reserve the right to move your seats if necessary for safety purposes.
Before you purchase a 2021-2022 subscription:
- Make sure you do not already have one.
- If you purchased a 2020-2021 subscription it has been automatically shifted to the 2021-2022 season.
- If you are not sure about the status of your subscription, please check with our box office manager at 941-488-1115 ext. 235 or BarbaraMullen@VeniceTheatre.net.
The Folk Legacy Trio sings the Great American Folksong Book™, the songs of the great Folk Era from the ‘50s through the mid-‘70s, including songs from The Weavers, The Kingston Trio, Peter Paul & Mary, The New Christy Minstrels, Tom Paxton, Judy Collins, Joan Baez, Gordon Lightfoot, Simon & Garfunkel, John Denver, and others. Take a journey through American Musical History with their signature dynamic harmonies enriching some of the most beloved songs ever written.